Skidmarks Show is on the Road this week with Jeff Allen as he takes on the 2016 goldRush Rally 8 with the Flat 12 Gallery built 2016 GT-R35 #Pennzilla.
Listen over 9 days as Jeff rallies across the country clocking in 5,000 miles and tackling some of Americas most amazing terrain from:
- The Tail of The Dragon at Deals Gap with 318 curves in only 11 miles. Considered Americas number one motorcycle and sports car road.
- Ascending to 11,000 feet with the additional elements of fog and snow on Pikes Peaks, in the Rocky Mountains.
- Cruising through one of America’s most amazing terrain’s, the Zion National park in Springdale, Utah.
- Racing GT3 Porsches and McLarens at the zMAX 4 wide 1/4 mile dragstrip
- Hitting the Road Course at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Jeff and Ethan get back in the studio and talk with Jebo Lopez who will be seen on an upcoming episode of “Blue Collar Millionaires” on CNBC in October,
he is also the owner of Wheelz Up a transportation company and is an integral part of the goldRush Rally planning team.
The 2016 GR8 MVP Bryan Salamone from Team Salomone hops on the air waves and paints the picture of rags to riches….going from moping floors to owning
V12 lamborghini’s. You are going to want to meet the guy who has the record for the most women in a Lambo!
Episode 22 is for those that want to know more about the cross country road rally experience. Its a lifestyle, and the your hosts of Skidmarks Show paint
to a vivid picture of racing, historic stops, the colorful characters and the honor of boasting when you win.
Season 2, Episodes 13 to 36, of Skidmarks Show brings you a 30 minute bi-weekly Automotive and Rock-n-Roll radio show broadcasting on iTunes all year long.
Complete with your hosts Jeff Allen from CNBC’s “The Car Chasers” and owner of Flat 12 Gallery and Ethan D. host of the morning radio show “The Rock
Show” on FMX.
Behind the scenes video and photographs at skidmarksshow.com Skidmarks Show is always available on
iTunes, Podbean, Soundcloud and skidmarksshow.com. #SkidmarksShow